Friday, 1 March 2013

Product review: Trevor Sorbie mouse and curling spray

So I re-dyed my hair... And this time I left it on longer so it would actually take! And voilà...!!!



I also curled my hair again last night with rollers, but I used a different mouse and a curling spray:


I woke up with an 80's perm! But it luckily settled when I ventured out in to the wind. Though it settled during the day, it's lasted the longest any of my curls ever have, and I have natural very thin, fine and dead straight hair, so I was very impressed!!! 

So I would recommend the Trevor Sorbie range to anyone. I have also previously used their volumising shampoo, which I finds agrees perfectly with my flat hair! :D

And to finish this quick post off, here are some pictures (okay! lots of pictures) of my curls from today... And these are all from after being out in the wind:







 (Same one from above but in colour, see how dark my hair is!)


And this one is a long awaited dedication to my last purchase from the Sheffield Vintage Fair (only £1 for the earrings and necklace!):



Anyway! I best be getting back to humming along to some Harry James and Kitty Kallen, Ann Shelton and Dean Martin and do some research tonight, as I'm off to the Sheffield Vintage Fair, which is in aid of St Lukes Hospice this time! I might find some more £1 bargains... Hopefully!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment