Sunday, 11 November 2012

Product review: Nice 'n' Easy hair dye

One, two, three!

I dyed my hair myself for the very first time, normally I get my Mum to do it or a housemate, but as no-one was really here and I dyed my house mates hair for her the night before I thought I could do it. It turned out way better than I expected!

I used Nice ‘n’ Easy… And it truly was that. It was very easy to do straight onto dry hair. At first I thought it wasn’t going to cover my whole head because I’ve never dyed onto dry hair before, but I ended up having extra so massaged it in everywhere to make doubly sure I didn’t miss anywhere. The colour’s great too!

I definitely recommend the colour ‘dark brown’, my hair was fading back to the ginger I had dyed it before, and Nice ‘n’ Easy covered it so I was very happy with that! It was a bit darker than I was expecting but I guess that’s down to the fact that I’ve not used this brand before and the picture on the box was more accurate than I expected.  Added bonus of super soft hair afterwards too! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment