Sunday, 7 October 2012

Product review: Aussie Dual Personality - Heat protection +

So I've been having a week of natural hair, no rollers just smooth straight hair, with a little help from my curling iron to stop it from flicking out on my shoulders. I love my hair at this length.

Smooth, elegant and no frizz!
Even looks great with a flat-cap ;)
The Aussie stuff is great! It leaves my hair silky smooth with no frizz from heating. I find that this product is better than my other Tresemmé heat protection when it comes to straightening hair. As my hair's naturally very straight, I use hot iron more to curl the bottoms under to create a bob effect and to straighten out the front of my hair which can be a bit wispy after sleeping on wet hair. And an extra plus side is the smell, keeps the hair smelling fresh all day!

5 out of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment