Sunday, 23 September 2012

Fashion post: Vintage and Crafts Fair at St Mary's

 Faux fur hat £2.50


 
Synthetic navy handbag £5.00 

Yesterday my house mates and I went to a Vintage and Crafts Fair. There was a lovely collection of household items and accessories such as hat, headbands, bows, gloves, handbags etc. It was like being in an Aladdin's cave of little vintage gems. They even sold tea and cake, I was very tempted by the cake but managed to resist! And I was told the tea was great (I don't drink tea myself however)!

I got two things at the fair, the faux fur hat and the navy handbag (which I actually got it half price because it wasn't actually leather, thanks to my friend Rosie!). I really enjoyed the whole atmosphere of the place, every stall owner was friendly and very helpful, as well as being quite open to offers you make, which I think is idealistic at vintage fairs as sometimes certain items can be overpriced, especially in comparison to prices of the same things on ebay, and at car-boot sales.


I'm very happy with my two little bargain buys! And they look great just sat on my desk,  I feel like such a girly girl!


After all the excitement, I treated myself to yummy Nesquik then settled down with my house mates to enjoy a night on the sofa watching Doctor Who and then the film Everafter. <3 br="br">

1 comment:

  1. Lilian-Tag you're it! I've nominated you for the Liebster award!
    mysbaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete