Monday, 23 July 2012

Welcome

Well, I've decided to start a bit of a beauty and fashion blog, where I tell you all about the products I've used, why I love or hate them, and the fashion items I've bought or want to buy...

I'm currently an unnatural ginger, and I openly support the ginger community and believe their species needs to rekindled... However the colour does wash me out, and I'm having to go back to a colour closer to my natural colour. And as summer has finally arrived I think going back to brunette will fit in nicely with the summer trend.

I'm currently a university student at Sheffield Hallam, so I may not be posting updates EVERY day. Although my degree is in healthcare, I'm obsessed with fashion, make-up and all things related; I'm a gigantic girly girl!

 ("Hello! This is crazy Lily here!")


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment