Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Product Review: Opps :S

So, as you may or may not know, I work part-time at Boots (it's a great job btw, I love it!), and today, as I was half cleaning and half playing with the testers, I picked up a 17 eye liner pen in brown and it leaked on me. I kid you not it looked as if an octopus had inked me... It turned blue and clung to my skin like super permanent marker!!! I ran to the No.7 counter and I used two No.7 make-up wipes from the tester pack, some of the No.7 eye make-up remover tester and it did nothing more than spread the eye-liner/ink further around my hand! :S I even tried some nail polish remover! In the end I had to run up stair to the toilets and literally scrub a layer of skin off with a washing up sponge with a scourer side to it. The picture doesn't show it very well, but parts of my hands are still blue and most of my fingers still have a grey tinge to them... So, yeah, I kinda fear for anyone who has bought the product and actually used in on their face as intended! Haha! Hopefully the tester we had was just 'faulty' in some way and that the stain is not true of the product, else it'd be like tattooing your liner on! Oh well, at least you know it will last the day... ;)

Every other 17 range product I've used has been fine. Just as long as you don't slip I personally reckon it could be a great eye-liner; and as long as you don't mind it being there for maybe a day or two... or maybe more.







1 comment:

  1. Haha this is totally the sort of thing I would do!! I always spill things and make a mess!! Hope it comes off your hand though, sounds annoying =D
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete