Monday, 23 July 2012

Product review - Balance Me: rose otto intensive lip salve

With ingredients such as shea butter, unrefined beeswax, rosehip, geranium, patchuoli, lavendar,ylang ylang and many other beautiful and natural ingredients, it's not surprising why I'm utterly in love with this beautiful product!

I bought Glamour mag today before we headed to the beach, and inside was a free gift of Balance Me lip salve, which came in very handy today in all the salt air and harsh winds.

It's not too sticky, it's not too slippy (like Vaseline can be, especially in the heat), and it's soothing, plumping and moisturising all at once. I love it!

It's definitely something I would recommend, it's helped my lips survive through the hot and harsh weather today. And the geranium in the salve is DIVINE! I love how relaxing the geranium makes me feel from just smelling it. It's like aromatherapy and lip therapy all in one!

5 out of 5 



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment